Get the basic troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Error Code C=343
Unable to use QuickBooks due to error code C=343? As per the recent reports, users have been facing this error and as a result of this the user is unable to access the QuickBooks company file. This error can be caused when the QuickBooks desktop is not updated on timely intervals.
The simple solution for this error can be to update QuickBooks to the Latest version. When the user opens QuickBooks, the error code C=343 or the file name is not executable can be seen, due to windows compatibility issues. The following error message could be seen:
An error has occurred in QuickBooks.
Please restart QuickBooks to try again. If you continue to experience this error, please note the C= value and contact technical support. C=343
Dealing with this issue might seem to be a daunting task to many QuickBooks users. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with this article, where we will be discussing the step-by-step instructions to tackle the error with much ease. Thus, stick to this article to explore further about the QuickBooks error code C=343. However, for more details you can also make a call at our toll-free number i.e. +1-844-521-0490, and let our experts resolve the error for you.
You may read also: Steps to create a journal entry in QuickBooks
What is QuickBooks error code C=343?
Before you dig in deep and learn the causes and fixes of QuickBooks error code C=343, it is important to find out what it actually is. Error code C=343 or the filename is not executable, when you open QuickBooks desktop. This may cause restriction to access the company file and QuickBooks may not respond. The user should ensure to update the software at a regular interval and upgrade it to the latest version. It can also be seen when the MSXML file is missing or damaged. Read ahead for further details!
What leads to QuickBooks error code C= 343?
- The error code C=343 might occur when the file is damaged.
- It can also be seen when the file is missing.
- Also, when the file is unregistered, then the user might encounter this type of error.
- This type of error can also be seen, when the user is not running the latest release of the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Another reason behind the occurrence of this error can be Microsoft Core XML Services.dll files are unregistered, damaged or missing.
Procedures to resolve QuickBooks error code C=343
The QuickBooks users have more than one option, when it comes to the rectification procedures of the QuickBooks error code C=343. We will be exploring each of the solutions and the steps involved in it. So without any delay, let us begin:
Procedure 1: Update your QuickBooks desktop
As per the experts and QB professionals, updating QuickBooks accounting software plays a vital role in resolving recurring issues. Every new update rolls in new features and various tools to fix QuickBooks errors.
- In this process, the user needs to update QuickBooks to the latest release, by clicking the update now tab
- Download and install updates if available, and reboot the system
- And then, open QuickBooks again.
Move to the next solution, if the error continues.
Read Also: How to fix QuickBooks error C=51?
Procedure 2: Download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- First of all, the user is required to download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- After that the user needs to save the file to nearby desktop, when prompted.
- The next step is to run the QuickBooks Install Tool and then shut any open programs.
- Once done with that, it should be noted that as per the web speed and PC execution, it might take up to 20 minutes to wrap up.
- The last and final step is to ensure that the components are properly updates, also reboot the system after running the tool.
See this also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15241?
Procedure 3: Saving the MSXML.DLL files
It should be noted that the MSXML.DLL files are the third-party applications that can be smoothly integrated with QuickBooks.
For 32-bit framework
- The very first step is to open the run command window.
- Once done with that, the user is required to visit the search area and then enter the Regsvr32 MSXML.dll.
- And then, hit OK button.
- Moving ahead, the user will get a message showing the Successful registered status i.e. Now you will see a prompt saying Succeed on the screen.
- The last and final step is to reboot QuickBooks.
You may also like: How to Tackle out QuickBooks Error code 6129, 0?
For 64-bit framework
- If you are 64 bit framework user, then you need open run command window.
- And then navigate to the search area, followed by filling in the text ‘cmd’ to open the command prompt window.
- Once done with the above step, the user is requires to hit Enter.
- The next step in the process is to fill in the command CD-Windows-syswow64 and then hit OK button.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to fill in Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll and then hit Enter.
- Now, fill in Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll, followed by hitting the enter button once again.
- It should be noted that both the .dll. files are successfully registered now.
- The last and final step is to restart QuickBooks application.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Abort Error?
Procedure 4: Uninstalling and Re-installing the MSXML.dll files
- The first step in the process is to open the download page and then look for the files.
- Moving ahead, download the files on the system.
- After that, the user is required to install these files on the system, after that double-click the MSXML.MSI file and then perform the detailed instruction displayed on the screen.
- Now, the user is required to reboot QuickBooks.
See this also: Troubleshooting Steps for QuickBooks Error C=1304
Procedure 5: Make use of QuickBooks clean install tool
The next procedure is to make use of QuickBooks clean install tool. It is recommended to have a backup of a duplicate copy of the data file in a secured place. The user can make use of clean install tool to get rid of QuickBooks error code C=343.
Procedure 6: Operate QuickBooks in a safe mode
- Firstly, press Ctrl key and double click the QuickBooks icon.
- After that, open QuickBooks in protected version with multiple company files.
- The next step is to click on the File option.
- Moving ahead, the user is required to select open file.
If QuickBooks accounting software opens and the new company file doesn’t open, the user should try to validate and carry the following steps:
- Followed by selecting file
- Also, Browse over file operations
- End the process, by validating rebuild.
Also read: Resolve QuickBooks Error code 6000, 83
Though the above stated solutions might work in resolving the QuickBooks error C=343, but there might be situations when none of the above mentioned methods would work.
In such cases, the users are recommended to consult our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1(844)521-0490. Getting in touch with a professional is recommended to avoid further nuisance.
Few other helpful articles: