Knocked into QuickBooks error code 6130 and unable to get through it? Well, we have got you covered. This segment is crafted in a way to assist the QuickBooks users facing the QuickBooks error code 6130. Talking about QuickBooks error code 6130, it generally occurs when you miss to create a backup of your company file. The error flashes upon the screen with a warning message that says “QuickBooks is unable to disconnect from the PC where the company file has been placed”. You might happen upon such an error when using the software in multi-user mode. Such an error can be a bit tricky to tackle at times, considering which we have drafted this segment, where we will be elaborating the factors instigating the QuickBooks error code 6130, along with the possible troubleshooting steps.
Thus, if you are interested in shunning off the QuickBooks error 6130 on your own, then reading this piece of information till the end is suggested. Moreover, if you don’t want to invest your precious time in fixing this error manually, then hook up with our accounting experts using our dedicated customer support line i.e. 1(844)521-0490, and let our team take over the situation.
What drag you in QuickBooks error 6130?
You might land into such an error due to a handful of factors which might include:
- Corrupted QuickBooks download
- Another reason can be corrupted windows registry
- Moreover, in case of corrupted qbw files or windows system files due to the attack of harmful virus or malware
- You can also experience such an error if you mistakenly deleted the QuickBooks files or programs.
Signs to spot QuickBooks error 6130
You can identify the QuickBooks error code 6130 with the help of the below signs and symptoms:
- One of the basic signs can be the error message displaying itself
- Or if the error appears on the system displaying frequent active windows crashes
- Moreover, if the system windows run slowly
- Or if the system freezes every now and then
- The system crashes when running the same program can be another common sign.
See Also: How to Fix the QuickBooks Error 3007?
Measures to be taken to rectify QuickBooks error code 6130
You can implement any of the measures below to chuck off the QuickBooks error 6130. Let us explore the measures one by one:
Method 1: Reboot the database service for QuickBooks on the server
- Herein, you simply have to open run window on the server system by pressing windows + R keys
- Later on, type in services.msc in the open box and hit enter
- Look for QuickBooksDBXX service
- You now have to click on service and press start tab
- Heading forward, you have to open the company file and see if the issue gets fixed.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12031?
Method 2: Installing available windows updates
Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and vista
- You need to hit start tab
- Look for the search box and type in update and hit enter key
- The windows update dialog box might appear
- Hit the install updates tab
Method 3: Running windows system file checker
- You need to hit the start tab
- Heading forward, type in command in the search and avoid hitting enter tab
- Press ctrl + shift on the keyboard and hit enter tab
- You will be then asked for a permission via permission dialog box
- Hit yes tab
- A black screen might open with the name on the top as command prompt
- Type in sfc/scannow and hit enter tab
- The process might start when the system file checker continues to remove the issue.
You may also read: How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 12057?
Method 4: Run the disk cleanup tool
- For this process, you simply need to hit the start tab
- Moreover, type in Command
- Avoid hitting enter tab
- Press ctrl + shift
- Hit enter now
- You now will see a permission dialog box
- Hit yes tab
- Type in cleanmgr and select enter
- The disk cleanup will evaluate the space occupied by the temporary file and permits to eliminate it
- Choose the boxes of the categories you wish to clean and hit ok tab.
Method 5: Repairing the windows registries
- This process requires you to hit the start tab
- Now, in the search box, type in command and avoid hitting enter tab
- Press ctrl + shift
- Hit enter and Click on yes on the permission dialog box
- A black box will appear with blinking dialog box
- Type the regedit and select the enter tab
- Choose the export tab
- Choose save in list and select a particular folder where you can save the key
- Heading forward, you are recommended to move to the file name box and type the name of the backup file
- Move to the export range box and ascertain that the selected branch is right
- Hit the save tab
- The file will automatically save in the .reg file extension format
- Towards the end of the process you might have the backup of QuickBooks related entries.
Method 6: Use the windows system restore to undo the recent system changes
- Herein, you need to hit start tab
- Moreover, type system restore in the search bar and also click on enter tab
- Click on system restore
- If asked, then enter any admin passwords
- Perform the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point
- Restore the system.
To sum up!
Coming to the end of this piece of writing, we expect that the reader might be successfully able to shun off the QuickBooks error code 6130 successfully. Anyhow, if the error stays in the same place or condition, then the only option you are left with is to link up with our accounting professionals directly using our helpline i.e. 1-844-521-0490. Our QuickBooks enterprise support team of U.S. based tech geeks will ensure to clear all your clouds of confusion.