Facing QuickBooks error code 6105 and don’t know what to do? If yes, then this article can be of great assistance. QuickBooks error code 6105 is also termed as condense data error. Such an error can be seen due to damage in the company file. One of the major reasons behind occurrence of such an error can be if there is any damage in the data condense is creating space by archiving some company files. When opening or creating a company name, the user might get an error message stating “QuickBooks error: 6105, 1005 during condense. Unspecified error 80004005 or 80004003”.
To know more about fixing QuickBooks error code 6105, make sure to read the article till the end. However, the user can also contact our QuickBooks support team at our toll-free number and ask them to fix the issue permanently.
What causes QuickBooks error code 6105?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
- In case the user isn’t able to open the file extension
- Or if there is any sort of damage or corruption in QuickBooks company file
- The user can also face similar error in case of improper or corrupted installation of QuickBooks
- Or when the user is unable to open the company file.
You may also see: How to Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 324?
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 6105
The user can try performing the below stated steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 6105:
Method 1: Run QuickBooks desktop as admin
- The very first step is to close QuickBooks desktop
- And then, right click on QuickBooks desktop and also choose run as admin
- The last step is to choose yes when the dialog box appears on the screen.
Method 2: Checking and rebuilding the company file
- In this process, the user should run the QuickBooks desktop as admin
- And then, login to QuickBooks desktop
- The next step is to move to the company file and also choose utilities
- After that, click on the option that will permit you to create backup the company files
- The user should choose verify to check the hosting of the company’s site
- Once done with that, the user will have to wait for the process to complete.
- And then close QuickBooks
- The last step is to reboot the system and the server system.
Method 3: Perform a clean installation
- The user should first close QuickBooks
- And then open control panel and also click on programs and features
- The next step is to search for QuickBooks and choose uninstall
- Moving ahead, the user will have to reinstall QuickBooks desktop
- And also run the QuickBooks software as admin
- End the process by launching the file again and also verify that the error is fixed or not.
Method 4: Restart the system
A mere restart can resolve the issue up to certain extent. Thus, it is suggested to perform a restart of the system.
Related post: How to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6147?
With this we come to the end of this article, where we hope that the above stated information might be enough to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 6105. However, if the error persists for some reason, then contacting our QuickBooks enterprise support team is suggested.
We are a team of technically sound support professionals, who work round the clock to provide best possible support services immediately. The user can call us using our toll-free number i.e., 1-844-521-0490.