Looking for the procedures to fix QuickBooks error code 3008? If yes, then reading this article till the end would surely help. The QuickBooks error code 3008 can be seen when some unknown malware infects the system and harms the licensed certificate required in QuickBooks. It is basically classifieds as an invalid certificate or certificate not trusted error. This error can be seen when the licensed certificate required by QuickBooks gets damaged.
Fixing this error is very much important as users will not be able to open the company files. Read the article till the end to find out the fixes to QuickBooks error code 3008. However, if the user needs immediate assistance from support team.
People also search: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15101?
What leads to QuickBooks error code 3008?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
- In case the malware cracks the licensed certificate that is needed in QuickBooks.
- Another reason can be if there is any sort of malware attack affecting other known websites.
What steps to be followed to fix QuickBooks error 3008?
The user can perform the below steps to successfully fix the QuickBooks error code 3008. Let us have a look:
Method 1: Uncheck the use proxy
The user is suggested to remove the tick from use proxy through Internet settings. The steps to be followed are as follows:
- The very first step is to click on the gear icon or tool icon on the internet explorer window
- After that, click on internet options
- The next step is to move to the connection tab
- Once done with that, one needs to click on LAN settings
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15241?
- Heading forward, the user should remove the tick from the use proxy
- And also, click on ok tab
- After that, one should run QuickBooks sync manager
- Also, check the proxy settings
- Ensure that the user proxy server is checked
- The steps performed will show the presence of malware in the system or the secured network, whichever is the case.
Method 2: Third party apps
Moving to third party apps is also suggested if the steps performed on your end doesn’t work. However, it is recommended to QuickBooks users not to use any third-party apps
Method 3: Contact IT professionals
In case the user is facing the same problem even after the above solution, then it is suggested to contact some IT professional. This will not only revive the system back, but will also ensure the users to get back the affected license.
With this, we come to the end of this article, where we hope that the information shared in above might have helped in fixing the QuickBooks error code 3008. However, in case the user isn’t able to fix this error, then contacting our QuickBooks enterprise support team at 1-844-521-0490 is suggested.