Encountering errors in QuickBooks is one of the most common things these days. One such issue is QuickBooks delivery server down error. This error occurs when you try to send invoices or estimates to the customer through email, but fail to do so as a result of QB delivery glitch. The delivery server down issue is seen when you try to send an invoice or estimate to the customers is frequently related to the attachments on the transaction or the way the company email information is set up.
This article is a gist of various facts associated with QuickBooks delivery server down issue. If you are interested in learning the procedure, then do not think much in connecting with our tech professionals using our support line i.e., 1-844-521-0490.
You may see: How to Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060?
Why QuickBooks delivery server down error occur?
Talking about the QuickBooks delivery server down error triggers, there can be many. We have tried to summarize the common ones below. Let us have a look:
- One of the basic triggers to such an error can be when the company email and all the customer facing email fields are either incomplete or have some sort of glitch
- Another reason can be if there are incorrect PDF settings in the browser
- You might come across similar issue if the location tracking information has an incorrect format for email addresses
- One more trigger to this error can be if the format used for the company email is incorrect and doesn’t contain prefixes
- Just in case your invoice contains special characters, then you might end up in delivery server down error
Measures to take to fix QuickBooks delivery server down error when trying to email a sales form
You can perform the below measures to chuck off QuickBooks delivery server down issue. Let us have a look at the steps to be performed one by one:
Method 1: Email address format in location tracking information should be correct
- In this particular process, you are supposed to click on the gear icon and from the lists tab, choose all lists
- Furthermore, choose locations and from the run report drop down, hit edit tab
- Now, confirm the email address and perform the steps to make changes, if required
- Last but not the least, click on save and you are good to go.
Read this also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15101?
Method 2: Attach invoice as PDF option must be turned off
- You are supposed to select account and settings available under your company
- Furthermore, choose sales from the left menu and head to the online delivery in online delivery section
- You need to choose pencil icon
- Once you are done with that, make sure that the checkbox before attach as PDF must be unchecked
- You now have to hit save tab and also hit done
- Lastly, try to send in invoice again and check if you are able to get rid of the QuickBooks server down error.
Method 3: Check attachment details
Check for the file size of the attachment
- It should be noted that the maximum file size must be 25 MB
- Moreover, zip files aren’t permitted
- Another important point is that the file attachment must not contain special characters
- You should also look out for correct PDF settings of the browser
- Herein, you are required to click on the three dots and then choose settings from the menu
- Furthermore, scroll down and click on advanced drop down
- You now have to click on the content settings and choose pdf documents
- Moreover, turn off the download pdf files rather than automatically opening them in chrome
- Lastly, you are supposed to login to the company file and try sending the forms or printing them
You may also like: How to Get Rid of QuickBooks Error Code 1712?
- If you are Firefox user, then you simply need to choose options from the menu
- Furthermore, click on the applications
- You now have to search for portable document format in the content type option
- Once you are done with that, you simply need to select the use adobe reader option from the action drop down menu
- End the process by logging in to the company file to send or print the forms again
- Check if the delivery server issue is resolved or not
Check adobe settings to resolve issue when sending in the invoice
- Herein, you are supposed to choose the actual size option in the section of page size and handling
- Furthermore, click the choose paper source by pdf page size
- End the process by selecting auto portrait in orientation section.
See this Also: How to Email Sales Forms in QuickBooks Desktop?
Method 4: Check invoice for special characters
You simply have to look for special characters in the invoice and ensure that the following characters aren’t present in the invoice:
- Description field
- Attachment name
- Message field
- Email address
- Custom form templates
Read also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15242?
Tackling with QuickBooks delivery server down error can be a little tricky, unless you are aware with the steps we have discussed in above. However, if for some reason you aren’t able to tackle such an error, then in that case we can help you out. Simply connect with our QuickBooks enterprise technical support geeks using our dedicated helpline i.e., 1-844-521-0490, and our personnel will be more than happy to help you.