Use these five simple methods to fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305
Intuit developed QuickBooks Point of Sale to make the transactions for mid- and small-sized business owners easy and simple. Some of its major benefits and features are as following:
- Multiple latest tools and features make your work easier
- Real-time inventory management
- Access to customer’s information
- All transactions are automatically synced with QuickBooks accounting software
- Interactive dashboard
- Access to QuickBooks remote access
But with all its benefits come with a few errors and glitches.
Most of the QuickBooks Point of Sales errors can be fixed with basic troubleshooting. There may be, however, some issues that may require the assistance of an expert.
In this blog post, we will discuss QuickBooks Point of Sale error 175305 – which is a processing error. You can perform the steps provided herein to get rid of it. But before that, let’s learn about the causes of this error.
You may also see: How to Solve QuickBooks Error Code H505?
Causes of QuickBooks Point of Sale error 175305
- A processing error occurred while sending files
- QuickBooks tasks restricted by Windows firewall
- Error in signing in as an admin
- Damaged QuickBooks data file
The above four issues are among the most common causes that trigger QuickBooks POS error code 175305.
5 Simple Ways to Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the QuickBooks point of sale error 175305:
Method 1: Toggle the Method of Store Exchange Communication
- Go to the File menu and select ‘Preferences’ and then click on ‘Company’
- Select ‘Multi-store’ and then ‘Store Exchange‘
- Write down the ‘Current Preferences‘
- For Each store, select ‘Not Used’ and click ‘Save‘
- Go back to the ‘Company preferences window’ (Path: ‘File > Company Preferences > Multi-Store > Store Exchange)‘
- Now, enter the first company preference. This step shall be performed for each store’s communication method
- Click ‘Save‘
- Next, check the second cycle of ‘Store Exchange‘ (Stores > Send File)
Method 2: Delete .QBT files HQ Store from C drive
- Go to Local Disc (C:), then “Program Data > Intuit > QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\Stex” in the server
- Do a right-click (or double click) on the ‘.QBT file’ and click on ‘Delete‘
- Now, get on to the second cycle of ‘Store Exchange‘
- Remote Stores
Remember that these steps will be done in all Remote Stations.
Find all .QBT files
- Press ‘Windows + E’ keys to open the ‘Windows Explorer‘
- Click in the ‘Search Box’ or press ‘Windows + F’ keys
- Type ‘*.QBT’ and press Enter key.
- Now, perform the next cycle of Store Exchange
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202 and H505?
Method 3: Reset POS passwords for all stores
Resetting password is an essential step. You should ensure that all the passwords are same.
- Go to the ‘File’ menu and select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Company’
- select ‘Store Exchange’ In Multi-store
- Tap on the Options tab
- Now, click on ‘Change Password’
- Use same password for all stores
- Perform the next cycle of Store Exchange.
Method 4: Perform three Store Exchange Cycles
This step will make sure that no information is left
- Go to Stores and click on “Send File“
You may also like: How to Setup Fees for QuickBooks Payments?
Method 5: If you are using Windows 7, Run Point of Sale in compatibility mode
This step is for MS Windows 7 users only.
- Close Point of Sale.
- Right-click on the ‘POS icon’ on the desktop (or wherever you have stored it) and troubleshoot compatibility
- Select the ‘Troubleshoot program’ and select all the Recommended Settings
- Perform the next cycle of Store Exchange as in previous steps
The five solutions provided in this article shall help you fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305. However, these solutions may not work in all the cases and for all of the users as the cause and severity of the damage caused may vary.
If you still see the QuickBooks POS error code 175305 after trying all the troubleshooting methods in this blog, you can contact our team of QuickBooks enterprise technical support team at 1-844-521-0490 for advanced solutions.