Learn how to fix “Error in reload.sql at line XXXXX” messages when opening a portable company file or accountant’s copy transfer file in QuickBooks for Windows.
Are you looking for the process to fix QuickBooks error in reload.sql? Well, if yes, then your search ends over here. This error is seen when opening a portable company file or accountant’s copy transfer file in QuickBooks for windows. There are different sorts of reload.sql error messages that might be seen when opening the file. Choose the error that applies in your case, so as to find out how to fix it. The user might come across the following error message that states as:
“Error in reload.sql at line 29886. Sybase message: cannot convert hex string to a varbinary”. Or “Error in reload.sql at line 25514. Sybase message: Right truncation of string data”.
The user will see such issue when he/she opens up an accountant’s copy transfer file. In order to fix such things, the user needs to re-create and resend the file to the accountant. To get a better knowledge of fixing the QuickBooks error in reload.sql, make sure to read this article till the end.
You might see also: How to Resolve the QuickBooks Company File Not Found Error?
Steps to Fix Error in reload.sql in QuickBooks desktop
Below steps can be performed, as we mentioned earlier to fix such issues:
- At first, the user needs to open the company file from which the user created the accountant’s copy transfer file
- And then, remove the accountant’s copy restriction
- The last step is to create and send the new accountant’s copy to the accountant
Error in reload.sql at line 40454. Sybase message: The file is invalid when the disk sandbox feature is enabled for database. The user might see this issue when the portable company file or accountant’s copy transfer file is larger than 3MB and the user tries to open it while it is saved on a different system or through a network. For fixing this, the user simply needs to move the file to the system where QuickBooks is used.
Read Also: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 7149?
Step 1: Update QuickBooks to the latest release
The user should choose which QuickBooks for windows version he/she is having and then update QuickBooks desktop the latest release.
You may also read: How to Eliminate QuickBooks Error Code 7300?
Step 2: Move the file locally
- The user needs to open a local folder where he/she wishes to save the file. After that right click anywhere
- And choose new and folder tabs respectively
- Enter the desired folder name. Make sure not to use special characters
- Move to the folder where the portable company file or accountant’s copy is saved in
- Also, right click on the file and choose copy
- Open the folder that was created and also right click anywhere and choose paste tab
- In case the file name has special characters, then make sure to delete them
- Also, right click on the file, and choose rename
- Make necessary changes and click anywhere
Step 3: Next step is to open or restore the file
- Here, the user needs to hold the ctrl key and open QuickBooks
- After that restore the portable company file or open the accountant’s copy
- The last step is to head forward if the steps didn’t work to fix the issue.
See this also: How to Tackle out QuickBooks Error code 6129, 0?
Step 4: The user should then repair QuickBooks
- At first, close QuickBooks and repair it
- After that, open QuickBooks and try to restore the file again.
- If the user is still unable to open it, then the QuickBooks installation files might be damaged
Step 5: Perform a clean install of QuickBooks
- In this, the user needs to close QuickBooks
- And also uninstall, then clean install QuickBooks
- After that, retry to open the file.
- In case the user is still unable to restore it, then heading to the step ahead is suggested.
You may also like: How to Overcome QuickBooks Payroll Error 2000?
Step 6: The last step is to run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
We expect that you might have learned the process to fix QuickBooks error in reload.sql. However, if you have any query even after performing the steps discussed in above, then in that case, reach out to our team professionals at 1-844-521-0490. Our technically sound QuickBooks enterprise customer support team will ensure to provide you with immediate tech assistance.
Other helpful resources: