A comprehensive guide to fix custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop:
QuickBooks users can create email templates with customized subject lines and email bodies. The templates appear in the Company Preferences tab of the Send forms menu. This feature permits the user to rebuild an email template according to the preferences. However, if the user created a new email template and sent emails but QuickBooks still uses the old template, need not to worry. There can be two different ways to apply the new template, which will be discussed later in this article.
Thus, we recommend you to carefully go through the article and understand the procedure to fix customer email template issues in QuickBooks. However, if you want our experts to fix the error on your account, then do not think much in calling us at any point of time. Place a call at 1(844)521-0490, and our team will ensure to provide you with immediate support services.
You may also see: How to Create an Accountant Copy in QuickBooks?
Solutions to follow for fixing custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop
As we mentioned earlier, there can be two solutions to follow for fixing the custom email template error in QuickBooks desktop. Let us check out both the solutions one by one:
Method 1: Resetting the email later settings
- For this, the user needs to identify and open the transaction to be sent
- And then, choose to uncheck the email later tab. And also select save and close
- The last step is to reopen the transaction and also choose to check the email later tab. Followed by selecting save and close
This will put the transaction back to the email queue. This should now use your new default template.
Method 2: Copying and pasting the correct message before sending the email
- At first, the user should move to the edit menu and select preferences
- And then, select the send forms menu and also move to the company preferences tab
You may also like: How to get rid of from QuickBooks error code 12157?
- The next step is to highlight the template to be used and select edit tab
- Now, copy the message body text
- Followed by moving to the file menu and also select send forms
- Once done with that, select the email to be sent. And paste the copied text into the body section. Also, note that if you are using QuickBooks desktop enterprise, then we suggest you to select edit email first
- And lastly, Choose send now tab and you are good to go.
To Wrap it up!
This brings us to the end of this article, where we hope that the information shared in above might work in getting rid of custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop. In case the user continues to encounter similar error, then we suggest you to consult our experts at 1-844-521-0490.
Our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team of professionals and certified ProAdvisors will provide you with the best possible support services in a single call.
People also like: