Are you looking for the process to purchase user licenses in QuickBooks? Well, it should be noted that you can purchase licenses for all QuickBooks versions. QuickBooks desktop premier software allows up to 5 users and pro users can go for up to 3 users licenses. Similarly, the QuickBooks pro version permits 3 users to work at the same time. Whereas, the number reaches to 30 users in QuickBooks desktop enterprise solutions. In order to buy additional user licenses, the user will have to perform some set of steps, which we will be mentioning later in this article. Thus, make sure to read the article till the end. Or contact us at +1-844-521-0490 and let our experts help you with the licenses.
You may also read: How to use QuickBooks Condense Repair tool?
To find out number of user licenses you have:
Before the user adds a user license to QuickBooks, it is better to find out how may user licenses do you have. The steps to followed are:
- First of all, press F2 key to open the product information window in QuickBooks
- The next step is to note the number listed for user licenses in the upper left
- The user is then required to repeat each installation of QuickBooks desktop
Read Also: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 7149?
To find current pricing information for adding users to license
In order to find out the current pricing information for adding users to license in QuickBooks desktop, the below steps to be followed are:
- Initially, the user needs to move to the help in QuickBooks and then choose manage my license and then buy additional user license.
- Also, the user will have to opt for the add seats online link for current pricing.
Related Article: Ways to Create an Accountant Copy in QuickBooks
Steps involved in purchasing additional user licenses
Now that you know all the above information related to the licenses, it is the right time to purchase additional user licenses. The steps to be followed are:
- The very first step is to move to the help menu in QuickBooks and then select manage my license and also buy additional user license.
- It should be noted that, if the buy additional user license isn’t available, then the QuickBooks may already be at the maximum users allowed.
- Now, the page that opens gives the user the option to buy additional licenses online or by phone. In case the user opts to use the phone option, then the user will be given the phone number to contact Intuit. In case the user uses the online option, a new page will open permitting the user to select the number of licenses he/she would like to buy.
- After that, the user needs to install QuickBooks desktop on additional computers based on the number of licenses the user purchased. The user can use the same license and product numbers used to originally install QuickBooks desktop.
- The last step is to follow the prompts to activate QuickBooks desktop after installing.
The user can also go to the help option and then choose manage my license and then sync license data online to update the new license information.
In case the user is installing QuickBooks on a system that doesn’t have internet access, the user can manually update the new license information by opting help then manage my license and buy additional user licenses. The user can also use the phone option to enter the same validation code received when purchased the additional license.
At the end of the article, we expect the user to successfully add user licenses to QuickBooks using the set of steps mentioned in above. However, if you get stuck at any point, feel free to contact our technical professionals at +1-844-521-0490 and they will help you with the process. We are a team of technically sound experts who work round the clock to provide immediate support services for all QuickBooks related queries.
Other helpful articles: